Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Childhood Dreams

When I was younger I didn't have that many goals as a young child. But when I was about 4 - 5 years old I wanted to be many things such as: tap dancer/ballerina, teacher, doctor, and princess. My mom enrolled me in a ton of classes to help me choose what things I like and dislike such as tap dance class, art class, piano, & swimming. I also hoped to own a parrot and a monkey, however at 4 years old I ended up having 2 zebra birds and a brother. When I saw Randy Pausch's last lecture it made me motivated to achieve the dreams that I have now, which are more realistic than the ones I had back then. My favorite piece of advice of his was that there are brick walls put up for a reason.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At April 8, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Blogger Elika Dadsetan said…

    Anna,

    Please include more in your current events post...describe significance, etc. If you need help with this, refer back to the original format of current events from the very beginning of the year. Thanks!

    Elika

     

Post a Comment

<< Home